Monday, April 21, 2008

Global Organizers goes Live

I have done something a little crazy today, but something I promised myself I would do while in Reno.
I have created a new blog http://www.globalorganizers.typepad.com this is my small contribution to our growing global Industry.
Today has been a big day for me. I have been really productive and done stuff that will move my business forward.
I am flying to Auckland on Monday to interview for new Organising Consultants in that area. I also have clients lined up ready to be seen by my new staff. So that is really exciting.
So if you are in NZ and in places other than Christchurch, rest assured the arms of Totally Organised Limited are getting longer and reaching nationally as the weeks passed.
Rome was not built in a day, but by crikey I am certainly laying the foundation.

No comments: