Monday, March 30, 2009

Always have a contingency in place.

When ever you travel you are leaving your best laid plans in the hands of others so always have a contingency. I am writing this from the Airport in Sydney. We have been advised that the baggage handlers and cleaners have walked off the job for a stop work meeting.
This has cause an unknown delay to my home flight. I am due to collect my boys from school. Am I stressing. No!!!!!!
I have a contingency in place, it takes just one quick call to arrange alternatives if thiCheck Spellingngs are taken out of your control. So before I board, when ever that is I will be calling my back up school collector Bridget and letting her know if she will need to get the boys. 
This simple plan has saved me a great deal of potential stress and anxiety, and was easy to arrange from a completely difference country. 
Always have a contingency in place, you never know when you may need it.

No comments: