Sunday, March 16, 2008

I had not gone anywhere!

Hi All,
It is great to be back. I have been really flat out and doing some travel since you last heard from me. The best thing though is that all is great in the land of Totally Organised Limited.
I have just employed two new staff members in Christchurch, to work with our hands on clients. So if you want to get organised in Christchurch now is the time as I have the bodies to get it done.
My first book is nearing completion and due on my publishers desk in the next week or two, whoohoo I cannot wait. Hopefully publication date will be in the 2nd half of 2008 and I will keep you posted.

Last week I ran a Presentation in Christchurch "Organised for Success" to an audience of 13, it was a fun morning and I enjoyed meeting all who where there. I am sure you are all feeling a little less cluttered and more organised now that you have been to one of our presentation.
The plan for 2008 is for these presentations to happen around NZ and also overseas. So if you are in an area and want to come along drop me a line so I can set up a date near you.

I will be doing my best to post daily and get you some tips and things, so here's to tomorrow.
Cheers
Wendy

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great to have you back Wendy! Congratulations on your first book deal. I can't wait to get my copy.