Friday, August 3, 2007

The Dreaded Lurgy....


Wow, I have discovered when it is I wish I did not have a Professional Organising business.

The dreaded flu decided to pay me a visit this week, and on one of those rare occasions I have been laid up in bed, with the assistance of medication to keep my head above water.

However the business keeps on chugging along with queries and clients and plans that are needing attention.

Thank goodness for email and remote working, as when the meds really kicked in, I could sneak downstairs and attend to those things that needed immediate attention. Such as:

* Working with clients re: a broken oven that needs dealing with while they are overseas.

* Media planning for upcoming National Organising Week.

* Submitting tips and articles for publication on deadline (thanks goodness for spell check or the editors would have fired me this week).

* Planning and approving marketing material.

* Paying bills (that is where online banking is a god send), and banking cheques.


I seem to be coming out of the other end of this lurgy, but still a little worse for wear, but the business of being a Professional Organiser never stops. We need to be organised even when we can barely move or string two words together.

So a big thank you to all those who have had contact with me this week for your patience and tolerance.

Here's to a healthy7 and productive week next week.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You are a real trooper, Wendy. What you describe as a slow week seems to have been actually very productive. Well done. Hope you're feeling fit again very soon.