One of the highlights of this annual Conference is the Trade Show. This is where you can go to see all the new concepts and ideas for getting you organised. This year there are some amazing products and ideas that stood out and that I will be bringing to New Zealand. So here is a roundup of what you can expect in the next few months.
The Tote Buddy is an amazing and gorgeous way to carry all your reusable shopping bags and be stylish at the same time. Check out this video and see how it works
I will keep you posted when the first shipment arrives and let me know if you are interested in being one of the first to use this great products.
Next great product is the PortaVault:
This is the handy one place for all your vital documents it is a Grab and Go Compendium and much more. Some of the benefits include:
BENEFITS OF A VITAL RECORDS PORTAVAULT
- Eliminates the guess work in identifying what documents are important
- Easy to use! Easy to maintain! And does not require filling out a lot of forms
- Filled with helpful hints and guidance
- Easy access to your documents
- Ready when you are – just grab it & go
- Provides you the peace of mind that comes with being prepared
- ORGANISING YOUR DOCUMENTS
- Document Locator – when completed it serves as an index for your PortaVault and also provides the locations of where all your original documents are stored if they are not in your PortaVault.
- Health History Card – provides a snapshot of your health and medical history, details about medications and contact information for health care providers.
- Key Contacts/Family & Friends – a form to gather the contact information of all the important people in your life.
- Household Inventory – a form to list the contents of your home. Essential for establishing proof of ownership for insurance purposes.
- Valuables & Collectibles - creates an inventory of your valuables and collectibles
- Communication Plan Card – you and your family members will all know the communication and family disaster plan if you are separated during a natural disaster
- Emergency Planning Guide – outlines the basic steps in natural disaster planning and also encourages you to obtain information from the American Red Cross
- (information supplied by www.portavault.com)
Loving this ever practical CARD BUDDY;
They come with a A-Z index so also make a funky business card index and holder.
Comes in a selection of colours I am about to place our first order do if you like the look of these let me know what colour you think we should be getting in stock, and we will offer approx 4 variations.
This is just a small selection of the amazing things I found for you, and I will be keeping you up to date with some others along the way, because there is more where these came from.
Also do not forget our amazing PAPERWORK POWER PUNCH - the ultimate desk declutter.
We have reduce the price to $150 for a three hour TKO of your workplace clutter. This is to get you up and running in the most productive way possible.
visit PAPERWORK POWER PUNCH for details