Friday, May 15, 2009

A must have for travellers - Cabin Cuddler



Although I am yest to get my hands on this hot little number, I am excited to discover it while online today.
It is so frustrating to get on board a flight and find there are no blankets or pillows left. Especially if it is a red eye or long haul trip. 
The Cabin Cuddler is one of those amazing inventions that solves that problem. I have been travelling alot lately and have many more trips coming up, so plan to get my hands on one of these.
I love how sometimes the simplest ideas are the best ones. This certainly fits into that category, and congrats to the genius who thought this up. I know my travel weary body will thank you in the future.
So go on check it out for yourself CABIN CUDDLER
I am keen to hear your thoughts and reviews on this innovative product. Enjoy!!

1 comment:

Jayne said...

Looks very convenient and easy to store away. This would be nice to have around the house or when you are sick, very cozy.